The running joke in our house right now is that "Michael Jackson is still dead". Sorry for you fans out there who think this is callous, but the joke stems from the fact that Kimberley and I were completely oblivious to this fact until five days after he'd died when Kimberley's mom quipped "Michael Jackson is still dead" when we asked for news of the outside world (I was expecting an update on the election protests in Iran, etc.)
We're dealing with all the usual newborn woes right now: Feeding issues, (lack of) weight-gain issues, gas, acid reflux, and zombie-brained parents. Keep us in your hearts and for those of you visiting us, feel free to continue bringing food!
To tide you all over, here are a few more pictures:
Parenthood is certainly for the young and hardy and not for the old folks. I enjoyed seeing Annika's pictures, and of her loving parents. Carolyn O.
ReplyDeleteWe have a picture of Megan and Ryan that looks just like your big daddy, little baby. I promise its get easier REALLY soon. In a few weeks you will be in a groove and blissful. I miss the first months a lot.
ReplyDelete